Our health and safety culture is key to the success of Go Traffic Management (GTM). Our team of HSEQ experts work tirelessly with colleagues to continually improve and embed HSEQ and Wellbeing practice throughout the Traffic Management sector.
Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Wellbeing (HSEQ) are integral to our operations. Everyone at Go Traffic Management, from TM Operatives to Operational Directors, is responsible for health and safety and everyone is empowered to stop work if they have a concern.
We set KPI targets, and regularly review our site set up data as part of our quality controls for continual improvement via coaching and mentoring. This approach has been recognised through awards for high-profile projects such as Mottram Moor (for Cadent Gas) and Trafford Park Tram Line (for MPT).
SAFETY AT GO TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
Safety is integral to all aspects of our operations. We promote and enhance our health and safety culture on a continual basis through steps such as vehicle tracking and inspections, driving performance, desktop audits, compliance reviews, and IOSH training.
Our safety strategy is supported by our Occupational Health and Safety Plan, as well as our in-house Be: SAFE campaign.
Go Traffic Management Safety Certifications include:
- NHSS ISO 45001:2018.
- RISQS Certification of Verification (RISQS – Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme)
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Services)
We are proud to be RoSPA Award Winners.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Occupational Health and wellbeing play a key role at Go Traffic Management. We are committed to maintaining and, wherever possible, enhancing the occupational health and wellbeing of our workforce.
Our wellbeing strategy includes providing colleagues with:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellbeing bulletins
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Signposting for wellbeing information and support groups
- Encouragement and support to take care of their wellbeing outside of work.
We are actively working towards reducing our carbon emissions and the impact of our operations on the surrounding environment. This means protecting members of the public, and customers, as well as flora, fauna and wildlife which could be adversely impacted by our operations.
- Certified ISO 14001:2015
- Investment in technology & solutions.
QUALITY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Our unrivalled understanding of our clients’ requirements enables us to deliver on our commiment to the delivery of excellent services to our clients, nationwide.
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 for Utilities, Transportation and Highways activities
- We hold NHSS 12A, 12B and 12D Certification for work within the highway.