We benefit from having a workforce composed of a variety of backgrounds, bringing a range of expertise, experience, and perspectives to the business.
At Go Traffic Management, we invest in our workforce through our Apprenticeship and Graduate scheme, as well as our internal Mentorship Programme. These are complemented by the following diversity and inclusion initiatives:
- Diversity + Inclusion Forum: an informal space to discuss barriers, and to understand how we can better foster diversity in the workplace.
- LGBTQ+: this year we have launched an LGBTQ+ community, offering a safe and supportive space.
- Women in Network Plus: this network brings women together from all backgrounds and roles across the Network Plus Group.
- Armed Forces Friendly: We are proud to be a Silver Award Employer through the Armed Forces Covenant. As well as hosting an Armed Forces Network, we offer career opportunities to ex-Armed Forces personnel, Reservists, Veterans, Cadet Instructors, and military spouses/partners.
- Ex-offenders: Our recruitment team proactively engages with prisons to offer access to appropriate opportunities.
- Back to Work: We work with the Department fo Work and Pensions (DWP) and local councils to help get people back into employment.